Thứ Bảy, 20 tháng 11, 2010

happiness is being loved

Happiness is being loved.

I was surprised and interested in this sentence at the first time my teacher writing it on the board. It was a new answer for the question “what is the happiness?” which I have wondered many times. Thinking deeply about it, I realized so much of things I hadn’t known before, important things for me to be able to get the happiness for my life.

When anyone mentions love, most of us often think about a deep romantic or sexual attachment to someone. However this is one of aspects in love. Widely love can be any special thing we receive from other. Love can be all thing we are given from our parent or other relations. Love can be also valuable and meaningful things we are given from a friend. So Being loved can mean special attentions we get from the other. It can show that there is one likes us. It can prove that we have good parent. It can inform that we are not alone among much of relationship and friends. Being loved makes we realize the values of us in the life. It can take us far from the loneliness and boring feelings. It gives us dreams and hopes. Even there have been much of real stories show love can give someone a great strong energy to overcome extreme deterrent. According to a news I have already read, a Chinese man has overcame dangerous situation by his wife’s love. He had a serious accident. After that he became unrealized man. No one, including doctors who had mission to treat him had hoped that he would have recovered to have at least normal sense again later. His wife had been talked about the bad end of her husband. But she hadn’t thought so. For six month, without tiredness and hopelessness she had whispered their daughter’s name to him. Wonderfully one day he could open his mouth weakly to call his daughter’s name. Few days later, his health became better. Some of his senses have turned back. And now he can hear, can speak slowly.

Without being loved, we mostly lose main energy to live. Many children left home to be street-urchins because they thought that they were not loved by their parent yet. Someone shocked when they lost the love from other. I myself made my life become terrible when my love left me. I not also lost her but also belief and energy for life. I fault in a decisive examine that I had been so confident to pass. My life had stopped for a long time before it could be normalized. Fortunately I realized that I was still loved by my family to overcome my sadness.

Happiness is being loved. Each word of this message is not new however the meaning of it is really a great discovery for me. Before knowing this, I only thought that richness and health are enough to create the happiness. Now I found out more one important thing to do that. Thank for it and through this article I want to show gratefulness to anyone who gives me the love.

1 nhận xét: